Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Robert Frost Tribute


The Road I’ve Taken


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
 
I turned and looked down the another,
Appearing dark compared to the other.
But I believe in taking chances
So I pulled back the branches,
and began my journey through the unknown.
 
My choice proved to be one of promise
As the initial fear of this shady unknown
Was thrown, replaced with enchanting trees
And sunlight streaming through their leaves;
I save the other for another day, yet is doubt I’ll return.
 
I am where I was meant to be
After following an dubious tree.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment